- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- wooden skewers
- variety of fruits such as sliced orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers and add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Sticks, if desired.
Fruit Sticks: You can use any wooden skewers:
thread assorted fruits