- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese,
- 1 can white chicken breast
- drizzles of Buffalo sauce (Texas Pete brand is best)
Heat oven to 350°F
Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
Pour the ranch dressing over the cream cheese, and spread out evenly.
Top the cream cheese/ranch dressing with the canned chicken breast
Top the chicken with the drizzles of buffalo sauce
Top with the shredded cheese
Bake until golden brown.