- ½ cup extra light virgin olive oil
- 2 ripe Tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- 1 package Fresh Basil, can use less if desired
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 pound dry angel hair pasta
- 12 ounce bag of cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
1. Chop tomatoes, green onions, basil and garlic and set aside in separate bowls.
2. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat olive oil on low heat in a large skillet, add garlic and sauté about 5 minutes, addshrimp and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, green onions and salt and pepper.
3. Drain pasta and add pasta to pan with shrimp mixture. Add basil and Parmesan cheese. Toss and serve